- Exercise Science Degree, Loras College
- CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- FMS – Functional Movement Screening
- RPR 2 – Reflexive Performance Reset, Level 2
In college, Juan interned under the strength and conditioning program at Loras College in Iowa. He assisted in the physical development and preparation of 10 NCAA male and female athletic teams.
After college, Juan worked as a trainer in a performance center, rehabilitation clinics, and gyms. He focuses on program design and movement assessments. Juan prides himself in having his clients move well and pain-free to deliver long-term results. He believes everyone should have a tailored path towards success and wants to guide clients’ to excel at the things they love to do.
Juan is currently the Head of Strength & Conditioning for the Chicago Blackhawks AHL affiliate, Rockford Icehogs.